As you have probably already been informed by the media, Swisscom will cease using their 25-year-old 2G mobile communications technology at the end of 2020. By doing so, they will be making room for new technologies that are much more powerful, reliable, and sustainable.
If your autoSense adapter is still running on the old 2G technology, we would like to personally guide you through the change to a new 4G adapter, free of charge of course. We will show you how it works:
- contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone number 0800 099 099 and we will send you a 4G adapter free of charge, which will already be set up for the change.
- in order to protect the environment, you can simply use the enclosed return label to send back the old 2G adapter. Pack the adapter in a small package, affix the label and drop it off at your nearest post office free of charge.
- Plug your new adapter into the car in the same place (the OBD2 interface).
- enter the new serial number in your app (see screenshot).
- once done, you can start using your new 4G device right away! All data is retained and you can continue to use all functions of our adapter as usual!
If you have any queries or concerns, you can always send an e-mail to our support team at email@example.com or call 0800 099 099. We will be happy to assist you!
Your autoSense Team
- Open your autoSense app
- Click on the three points in the bottom right-hand corner
- Click on «Car account»
- At the bottom, select «Exchange adapter»
- Enter the new serial no. (located on the back of your adapter)