As soon as autoSense registers the start of a journey, the parking process is automatically stopped. At this moment you will also receive a push message on your smartphone with the relevant information, duration and costs. This push message will take you directly to your receipt in the autoSense app.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information about the Migrol Mastercard promotion? (Refuel)
- What do I do if I want to upgrade but already have an adapter? (Freemium)
- Which partner services can I use as a freemium user?
- After registering, I don't see any partner services. Why? (Freemium)
- Why can't I see vehicle data? (Freemium)
- How do I find out my username? (Freemium)
- Why do I have to enter my personal data when registering? (Freemium)
- What does the autoSense Freemium version offer me?
- My parking process was automatically stopped by autoSense and I received the push message, but the process continues according to the EasyPark app or the EasyPark app does not react anymore?
- Where can I see if I can park here with EasyPark?