With the EasyPark partner service you will never pay too much for your parking again. If you have an ongoing parking process, you can simply drive off and thanks to autoSense, your parking process is automatically terminated when you start driving. In addition, you can easily and conveniently start a parking process from your autoSense app. For this, you also need the EasyPark App.
Articles in this section
- How to buy a WiFi-package?
- Where can I find information about the Migrol Mastercard promotion? (Refuel)
- What do I do if I want to upgrade but already have an adapter? (Freemium)
- Which partner services can I use as a freemium user?
- After registering, I don't see any partner services. Why? (Freemium)
- Why can't I see vehicle data? (Freemium)
- How do I find out my username? (Freemium)
- Why do I have to enter my personal data when registering? (Freemium)
- What does the autoSense Freemium version offer me?
- My parking process was automatically stopped by autoSense and I received the push message, but the process continues according to the EasyPark app or the EasyPark app does not react anymore?