The customer-related data (including the data collected from the vehicle) is stored in Switzerland and other European countries.
Articles in this section
- Where is the customer data stored?
- What does autoSense do with the customer data?
- Can someone get access to my car and control it from outside if it is connected to the autoSense service?
- Why do I have to upload a copy of my ID/Passport in order to use WiFi?
- Who has access to the customer data and the data collected from my car?
- Can there be more than one user for the same autoSense account?
- Can I see data from when someone else drives my car?