No, only one car at a time can be connected to your AutoSense account.
Articles in this section
- How can I see if I can use autoSense in my car
- Where to plug the autoSense OBD device
- How can I see that autoSense is inserted correctly? / How far can I push back the device in the OBD-Port?
- Can I use the same hardware in different cars?
- Can multiple cars be connected to the same account?
- How to read the LED signs on the autoSense device
- I can not find my vehicle in the compatibility check and I'm not sure if autoSense works in my vehicle. What do I have to do?