The GPS is only used when your vehicle is moving. In stand-by mode, no GPS data is collected.
Articles in this section
- How does autoSense secure/save the customer data?
- Who has access to the customer data?
- Can there be more than one user for the same Car?
- Where is the data stored?
- Can someone have access to my vehicle and control it from outside if it is digitally connected?
- Why do I have to upload a copy of my ID/Passport in order to use WiFi?
- Who gets access to the data collected from my car?
- When is GPS active and used?
- Can I see data from when someone else drives my autoSense connected Car?